A wireless dog fence can teach your pets to stay outside without stepping outside a certain area. In order to help you learn about this technology, this guide will feature the 10 best cheap wireless dog fence products on the market.
10. PetSafe Stay + Play Wireless Fence
This portable and cheap wireless dog fence does not require a wire to cast an invisible fence around the desired area. Once it has been set up, PetSafe’s Stay + Play creates a circular boundary up to 3/4 acre.
- Its battery takes three hours to charge, lasting up to three weeks with one charge.
- Uses flags as visual days for training the dogs.
- Non-replaceable battery.
9. FunAce Pet Containment System
No products found.
If your dog loves running around in a large terrain, this wireless fence may be perfect for you. Its WiFi radio signal gives up to 17 acres perimeter for the dog to move around. Furthermore, this area can be expanded with added transmitters.
- Unique expandable system designed for covering large areas.
- Cordless rechargeable collar.
- Does not handle rainy and snowy conditions well.
8. BARKLO Dog Fence Containment System
No products found.
This product’s underground wireless system is extremely easy to install. Such cheap wireless dog fence is also reliable and well-balanced. This is going to give dogs a subtle discharge that does not hurt them but works to discourage them from straying.
- Easy to install.
- Grounded shock system for extra safety.
- Not powerful enough to be used on bigger dogs.
7. Pet Control HQ Remote Dog Training Collar
Doubling as an anti-bark dog collar training system, this wireless dog fence is ideal for safely training your dog. It can be easily customized to fit the size of your yard. Additionally, the same system can be used to train up to three dogs.
- Can be used with up to three dogs at the same time.
- Various possible customizable layouts.
- Has to be charged every night.
6. REN CHI Wireless Dog Fence Containment System
This wireless dog fence works like an invisible barrier. It gently zaps the dog every time it goes near a forbidden area of your designation. Waterproof, battery operated, and portable, this is a practical device without a doubt.
- Fits easily in small spaces.
- Works as an auxiliary training aid.
- No technical support available from the company.
5. PetSafe Free to Roam Wireless Fence
Despite being affordable, this product stands out due to its fantastic quality, durability, and reliability. It’s also a complete set. The PetSafe product provides five levels of correction for different types of training. Easy to set up and completely waterproof, this is one of the best wireless dog fences around.
- Adjustable receiver collar.
- Different levels of correction.
- Does not have the option of small sizes for collars.
4. PetPi Wireless Dog Fence Containment System
Despite being incredibly affordable, this is a well-balanced, durable, and reliable product with all the important features one could want from a wireless fence. Concerned with the well-being of dogs, manufacturers included a testing system. This feature ensures you will not hurt your pet while using this cheap wireless dog fence.
- Affordable and efficient.
- Includes testing system.
- Difficult setup.
3. PetPi Invisible Dog Fence
This wireless dog fence provides a radius of 110 meters for up to two dogs. When the dog initially goes outside the radius, the collar will only vibrate. However, if the dog keeps trying to stray, the collar will give a small shock. Adjustable, durable, and affordable, this is a great option for those on a budget.
- Works for two dogs.
- Safe vibration system for warning the dog.
- Its shocking power is low.
2. TDC Wireless Electric Pet Dog Fence
With a remote control that works on a radius of up to 200 meters, this wireless dog fence is efficient. It has a vibrating warning and three different levels of electric shocks. Made with quality materials and featuring a precise wireless technology, TDC’s Wireless Electric Pet Dog Fence is a good option.
- Precise wireless technology that responds to any movement.
- Light and compact.
- Very affordable.
- Can be difficult to set up.
1. Dr.Tiger Electric Fence System
No products found.
This highly-customizable and effective wireless dog fence is not only easy to install but also a no-brainer to use as well. With a receiver collar that is fully adjustable, rechargeable, and rainproof, this wireless fence is incredibly versatile. As if that wasn’t enough, it’s easy to install and comes with 30-day warranty.
- Highly customizable for any type of yard.<• Waterproof and collision proof.• Features varying intensities of shock.
How to Install a Cheap Wireless Dog Fence
Typically, a wireless dog fence is installed by placing and setting up the source of the signal that will determine the area where the dog is allowed to go. Some wireless fences also required sensor cables to be buried in such as way as to determine the fencing area.
Going through all the cheap wireless dog fence options in this article, it’s easy to see why many people have adopted this technology. Have you tried any of these products? Let us know in the comments!