5. FunAce 100% Wireless Pet Containment System
No products found.
Practical and dependable, this product by FunAce allows dog owners to stop worrying and start enjoying their lives. Using a patented compact WiFi radio transmitter, this wireless dog fence is capable of reaching up to 500 feet in radius. The result is a circular perimeter that your pet is not allowed to go outside of.
Water-resistant and tough, its rechargeable collar can be relied upon by owners of even the most active dogs. As if that was not enough, its receiver device supports an unlimited number of collars, enabling owners to keep all their dogs safe without complications.
- Extremely easy to install and use.
- Can be used in very large states.
- Can be used with multiple dogs.
- Fence limits are somewhat unreliable.
- Flimsy collar materials.
4. PetSafe Stay + Play Wireless Fence
This portable long range wireless dog fence allows owners to set up a circular and invisible fence. The range gets to up to 105 feet in all directions. Lightweight and easy to set up, this system is perfect for dog owners who want to travel with their furry pets. People will escape from worrying about their whereabouts at all times.
Its signal is strong and reliable. However, keep in mind that factors such as terrain, topography, and metal objects can affect the range. Its rechargeable and ergonomic collar is made of sturdy waterproof materials, ensuring its durability. As if that was not good enough, it only needs one recharge every three weeks.
- Lightweight and easily portable.
- Functions with an unlimited number of dogs.
- The receiver’s signal can be affected by diverse topographic factors.
3. ProfessionPet Invisible Wireless Dog Fence System
No products found.
The ProfessionPet Invisible Wireless Dog Fence System can set up an invisible fence of up to an impressive 655 yards. It features three different modes: Vibration, beep, and shock. Both modes can be easily adjusted within 16 different levels of intensity.
Without a doubt, one of the biggest advantages of this containment system is that it doubles as a corrective aid to help train your dog. Apart from being effective and versatile, this waterproof and super-tough product is extremely durable and reliable. This makes it one of the best of its kind on the market.
- Extremely long range.
- Three modes of correction and 16 levels of intensity.
- Innovative blind operation system.
- Not available for small dogs.
- Not well-suited for aggressive dogs.
2. Friendly Pet Products Wireless Dog Containment System
No products found.
Without a doubt, this product’s ability to be customized into any shape makes it stand out among others of its kind. Instead of setting up a fence with a pre-determined shape, this Friendly Pet Products containment system allows owners to create their own shape.
As a result, the Friendly Pet Products system allows you to set up areas where the dog can move freely. On top of that, you can also restrict access to places where you don’t want their presence, like gardens or flower beds. Even though this feature makes it more difficult to install than the average system of its kind, it makes for a more efficient and safer long range wireless dog fence.
- Can be customized to create permitted and non-permitted areas for your dog.
- 100% lifetime money-back guarantee from the manufacturer.
- Difficult to install.
- Only works with one dog at a time.
1. PetSafe Wireless Fence PIF-300
The last product on this list is also the one with the highest level of quality overall. Durable, reliable, and incredibly precise, this long range wireless dog fence is not one to let its users down. Covering a circular area of up to 180-feet in diameter, it offers a good amount of space for your dog to run and play.
Its adjustable levels of correction allow you to gradually teach your dog precisely where and when to run freely. Even at its highest, its correction shocks are startling but not harmful. In addition, it features a tonal system that has been specially designed for the hearing capacities of dogs.
- Strong, reliable signal that interferences cannot interrupt or cut easily.
- Incredibly durable, waterproof, and surge-proof materials.
- Various levels of correction that include tonal alerts.
How to Install a Long Range Wireless Dog Fence
One of the biggest advantages of long-range wireless dog fence products is that they do not require lengthy installation processes. Typically, owners can set them up simply by placing the receiver somewhere safe within your property and turning the system on. Some containment systems may also require a calibration process on your part.
All the products featured on this list are capable of helping you keep your dog safe and secure. Hopefully, one of them will be convincing enough for you to acquire it. After all, only you can choose the best one for your specific needs. Do you agree with this list? Let us know in the comments!
Recommended Read: Top Underground Dog Fences with Training Remote