The wireless dog fence is a unique way to keep your pet safe on the property and requires zero installation. Unlike a traditional invisible dog fence, there will be no need for trenches to be dug on the property and costly wire to be placed in the ground. The following 5 suggestions for a wireless dog fence with 2 collars have been selected based on the dog size, functionality, and user reviews.
1. Wireless Pet Containment System by PetSafe
The PetSafe wireless pet containment system eliminates the need for buried wires and gives the dog the freedom to roam the property with any leash hindering their movements. This wireless pet fence was crafted with convenience for both pet and owners in mind.
The ability to relocate the entire system means the owner can take the pet fence on trips, to a friend or adjust the boundary if needed. With zero installation required, this invisible pet fence has a rechargeable collar that is also waterproof. Contoured design, 5 different correction levels, and the ability to handle unlimited number of pets round up this useful device.
- Can add as many collars to the system as needed
- Wireless receiver collar is fully waterproof
- Comes complete with 50 boundary training flags
- Transmitter reaches up to half acre circle
- Works best on large dogs
How to Install the Wireless Pet Containment System by PetSafe
- Choose a central location in the house and plug the wireless transmitter into the outlet.
- Attach the receiver collar to your pet(s). Don’t forget to secure the collar so the dog cannot remove it.
- Power on the transmitter and adjust the boundary setting to the desired radius.
2. Mockins 2 Collar Wireless Electric Pet Fence
No products found.
Why is the Mockins brand a wireless dog fence with 2 collars that has pet owners rejoicing? No more trenches on the property, no more wires, this is finally a wireless system that can be expanded to up to 1600 feet.
The collars and transmitter are simple to pair. Mockins proposes a model that emits a variety of warning beeps before sending the rectifying shock signal. The longer the dog stays near the perimeter, the stronger the shock signals until they retreat.
- Includes rechargeable transmitter and adjustable waterproof receiver collars
- Simple to connect and pair
- Transmitter strength can be adjusted accordingly
- Collar not intended for tiny dogs
- Provides radius of 1600 feet
How to Install the Mockins 2 Collar Wireless Electric Pet Fence
- Choose the best location in your home to plug the wireless fence transmitter into an outlet.
- Pair the transmitter with the collar or all the collars.
- Place all the boundary flags along the perimeter of the property. Now your dog is free to roam.
3. GoodBoy Invisible In-Ground Electric Fence for Dogs
No products found.
Say goodbye to your traditional fence, and hello to the Goodboy wireless dog fence with 2 collars. Simple to install, it allows you to adjust sensitivity with the push of a button. On top of that, it can take care of more than one dog to be on the same system. The package comes with a complete training guide for giving your pup the freedom off the leash they deserve.
- Invisible fence is simple to install over the weekend
- Get rid of the unsightly fence
- Works whether you have one pet or a house full of dogs
- The fence needs to be installed five inches in the ground
- Avoid leaving the collar on your dog for more than 12 hours each day
How to Install the GoodBoy Invisible In-Ground Electric Fence
- Set the easy-to-program transmitter in your home in any outlet.
- Lay down the wireless fence. Secure with stakes buried just beneath the surface.
- Power on the transmitter. The moment your dog enters warning zone, collar will deliver audible tone. It gets louder as the dog gets closer to the fence line.
4. PetSafe PIF-300 Wireless 2-Dog Fence Containment System
This top-rated wireless dog fence with 2 collars by PetSafe is revolutionary in design and allows for more than one pet to be on the system. The transmitter begins to emit a radio signal to the boundary of the property. If any of the dog collars get near the edges of the perimeter, an annoying static correction will deter the pet from moving towards the boundary.
- Waterproof receiver collar uses a 6-volt battery
- Two dog system comes with extra collar
- Setup and training manual included
- Adjustable circular area of up to a 1/2 acre
- For pets weighing 8 pounds or more
How to Install the PetSafe PIF-300 Wireless Containment System
- Plug transmitter anywhere inconspicuous in your home.
- Attach collar securely to your pet.
- Power on the transmitter, set the boundary, allow your pet to finally roam free.
5. PetSafe Wireless Fence Pet Containment
This wireless dog fence with 2 collars by PetSafe is an effective alternative to your metal or wooden fence, making use of radio frequency instead of countless spools of wire that needs to be buried on the property. Totally portable system ideal for medium to large breed dogs. It can be adjusted to a smaller perimeter if needed.
- Plug in transmitter and begin training
- Completely wireless and has no need to bury wire in your yard
- 5 adjustable levels of correction and a tone-only mode
- Covers adjustable circular area to 180 feet in diameter
- Not recommended for pets under 8 pounds
How to Install the PetSafe Wireless Fence Pet Containment
- Simply plug in transmitter.
- Define the safe pet area with boundary flags.
- Secure collar to dog and power on the system.
The wireless dog fence with 2 collars will help keep your dog safe while giving you the ability to relax when the dog is not in your sight. These systems constantly monitor the movement of your dog. Eventually, your pet will understand how far they can push the boundaries before the pulse signals deter them from going further.
If you have already found or are currently using a wireless dog fence and are having incredible results, please share your experience with our readers. This way, everyone can be better informed as to what choices are available to them today.