No products found.
The new FunAce wireless dog fence is a wire-free monitoring system that can be expanded to cover a whopping 17 acres. There is no need to dig up the property, there are no wires involved, this FunAce invisible fence is comprised of a central transmitter that will be able to broadcast a powerful signal in every direction.
The invisible boundary forms a circular-shaped or radial boundary that can be adjusted easily between 40 to 500 feet. Unlike the majority of the underground wireless fence systems, this FunAce pet fence makes use of a wireless transmitter. This will begin to emit adjustable radio signals that create the invisible barrier for most dog sizes. One of the biggest advantages of this wireless dog fence is that the system doesn’t require WiFi, even though it definitely works like a WiFi system.
- Works like a WiFi both inside and outside
- The transmitter can support up to 17 acres area and 500 feet in all directions
- Static shock is 100% harmless to your dog
- One remote can only support up to 2 collars
- Signal will weaken when going downhill
FunAce Wireless Dog Fence Design & Usability
By comparison, the FunAce system does not require any installation crew or any trenches on the property. On top of that, users can easily adjust the boundary directly from the transmitter. Moreover, the main transmitter is simple to operate, has a power button, and an adjustable boundary range setting. By moving the boundary number up or down, the user is able to change the overall radius of the boundary in seconds.
This wireless dog fence transmitter has to go into an outlet inside the house. After that, it will send a signal to the dog collar until it gets near the boundary. At this point, pets will start receiving a warning signal every time they reach the limit of the property.
Quality & Performance of the FunAce Invisible Dog Fence
By broadcasting a signal up to 500 feet, you know your pet will have plenty of space to roam without getting into trouble outside the boundaries. If the property is sloped, the higher in the house the transmitter is, the stronger the signal to the farthest reaches of the boundary.
Dogs can safely wear the waterproof wireless dog collar in the rain, playing in the sprinklers or while rolling around in the wet grass. Although the unit comes with 1 dog collar, people can get additional collars. Even though they are standalone, users can still activate and control them on the same monitoring system.
How to Install the FunAce Dog Fence
- Choose the right location where you’re going to plug in the transmitter.
- Attach the collar to the dog and secure it. Make sure they cannot remove it from around their neck.
- Be sure to power on the device.
- Finally, set the boundary by moving the radius up or down according to how far you want them to roam freely.
- Wireless fence unit with large LCD screen
- Waterproof pet collar unit
- Training manual
- Users can purchase additional collars but separately