The Motorola WirelessFence25 Wireless Fence helps to protect your dog while on your property with no fence to disturb the sight. This Motorola wireless dog fence is designed to give your dog plenty of space to roam the property. At the same time, this device nudges them to steer clear of the perimeter by way of a collar and central monitoring device.
Main Features of the Motorola WirelessFence25 Wireless Fence
The Motorola wireless dog fence is a quality training device that will help to keep your pet from straying off the property whether home or while traveling. The main unit of the wireless dog fence contains a transmitter that sends a circular signal to a distance the user determines. Once the collar is on the dog, they will receive pulse signals in varying strengths as they approach the boundary. These tone and static correction pulses vary from gentle to firm, depending on the size of your pet and their threshold for the training signals.
This unique portable wireless pet fence offers many features you will not find in permanent dog fences.
- The central transmitter can be moved easily, allowing for the entire fence to be made bigger, smaller, or moved to a completely different location.
- The unit can be brought indoors to keep the dog contained in a center room or out of certain areas within the home.
- Simple to set up, it takes seconds to be in operation.
- Comes with a second collar, allowing the system to train two dogs at the same time.
- Rechargeable battery pack.
- Maximum radius is one circular acre.
- Collar battery can work up to 96 hours depending on usage.
Design & Usability
The Motorola WirelessFence25 Wireless Fence was designed for the pet owner who cares for the safety of their pet but also who wants an easier way to train them to stay on the property. This wireless dog fence system is completely flexible. This means you can use it to set up a perimeter in the yard, then move it inside the house to keep your dog out of certain rooms.
This unique wireless dog fence is also great to take on the go, whether on vacation or to a friend’s house. This wireless system was designed to quickly train any dog to respond to warning tones on 15 different levels, whichever you feel is right for your pet.
Quality & Performance
The biggest advantage of the Motorola wireless dog fence is it is flexible to the needs of the user and pets. If your pet has been escaping under or over your traditional fence, this wireless unit keeps them far from the boundaries of the property. It does its job by sending pulses of varying strengths to the collar so the dog knows when to stop.
Regardless if you want to keep your pet in the yard or close to tour vehicle on a camping trip, the unique design features make this one of the more useful wireless dog fences on the market.
- Set up the Motorola wireless dog fence in the yard in seconds, and the dog collar will receive various levels of pulses right up to a circular acre. Once the dog understands how far they can wander, they will stay within the perimeter and out of harm’s way.
- The Motorola wireless dog fence is completely mobile, meaning you can pick up the transmitter and take it to a friend’s house or on a trip, and set it up again in seconds. Change the size of the pulse radius to the size of your friend’s deck or around the camper in the park.
- This wireless dog fence system has 2 training modes, depending on the personality of your pet. Once the transmitter is turned on, the user can select from one of 9 levels of static correction, from gentle to firm. It won’t take long for the dog to understand how far they can wander before getting to the perimeter of the system. The pulse strength will increase right up to the set perimeter range.
How to Install the Motorola Wireless Dog Fence
Perhaps the biggest reason for the popularity of the Motorola wireless dog fence is in the ease of installation. There will be no service crew needed to dig trenches on the property to bury the wires that set the perimeter of the system. Once the battery is installed, the user simply places the main transmitter in the center of the desired location. Afterward, pulses will go out in a circular motion to keep the dog contained within the boundaries.
The collar low battery indicator lets you know well in advance when the battery needs to be changed. Here are some simple steps on how to install the Motorola WirelessFence25 Wireless Fence.
- Determine the location you want to dog to be able to stay contained. This unit has up to one acre circular coverage as long as there’s a clear line of sight between the wireless fence unit and the collar unit.
- Place the main wireless transmitter in the center of the desired circular coverage.
- Place the dog collar on your pet and turn on the device.
- With the dog contained within the wireless circular area of coverage, turn on the transmitter. Pulses will begin to reach the dog collar as they get closer to the edge of the perimeter.
- The transmitter radius can easily be increased or decreased.
Motorola WirelessFence25 Wireless Fence Package Contents
- Dog collar unit
- Wireless fence with LCD screen
- Nylon collar strap
- Power adapters for the dog collar and wireless fence
- Two pairs of collar contacts
- 50 training flags
- Outdoor ground stake
- Owner’s manual
Your dog may have the habit of getting off your property or wandering too far away when on trips. Nonetheless, the Motorola wireless dog fence gives you the flexibility to create an invisible boundary anywhere you and your dog travel. Easy to set-up, quality design, and effective for any dog personality, this is a wireless dog fence designed to protect your pet, regardless of the location.