This invisible fence review will focus on the pros and cons of this unit, the benefits, main features, how to install, and contents of the package. Protecting your pet just got that much easier when you install the Sit Boo Boo Invisible Fence on your property. An underground pet fence has the added benefit of eliminating the need for a physical fence. On top of that, it’s easy to get the precise area you want to become the only space where your dog will roam freely.
Main Features of the Sit Boo Boo Invisible Fence
The Sit Boo Boo Invisible Fence can be installed in a number of ways to meet those unique needs. Create the perfect boundary setup in minutes and help protect your pet for life. First of all, this option boasts the manipulation of the latest radio tech that reaches 433MHZ.
On top of that, users have at their disposal a large suite of installation options. You can activate the wireless fence so that it splits the yard into 2 sections in case you have 2 pets that can’t stand each other. Not only that, but you can set the system for the entire yard, except the flower beds. Owners can even make use of loops to mark the off-limits areas with round boundaries.
As for the correction program, it offers plenty of personalized levels with tone, static, and vibration corrections. After 10 seconds of use, the corrections will shut down automatically to prevent any harm to your pets. Lastly, the amount of yard covered is only limited to how much wire you own.
Pros and Cons of the Sit Boo Boo Invisible Fence
At this stage of our in-depth review, we’ll focus on the strengths and weaknesses of Sit Boo Boo Invisible Fence. This way, you get to understand what exactly made users swear by it while the same product turned others off.
- Corrects bad behavior quicker
- Program 1, 2 or 3 dogs on single remote
- Fits all kinds of yard shapes
- IVP7 waterproof rated collars
- Intelligent training features protect your dog from over-correction
- Add additional boundary wire and training flags to extend fence line
- Remote only reaches up to half a mile away
- Training remote with lanyard not included
Sit Boo Boo Invisible Fence Design & Usability
The design and the usability of this underground pet fence make it a clear choice for those pet owners who put the safety of their animals first. These are only a few of the features that make this invisible pet fence superior and simple to use.
- Sit Boo Boo Invisible Fence has an auto-adjust feature that will change to static, vibration, or tone setting, depending on the personality of your pet.
- Built-in surge protectors protect the wires and transmitter from damage.
- Made from the same types of materials used in aerospace construction. Fence kit comes standard with 500 feet of industrial grade solid copper core wire. On top of that, its powerful transmitter can cover up to twenty acres of property.
- The pet receiver collar is 100 percent waterproof and will function whether the pet is running in the rain or playing in mud puddles.
- This unique pet fence system will support an unlimited number of receiver collars. No matter how many pets you own, the system will easily control all of them.
- Be confident in your purchase because it comes with a one-year replacement warranty.
Sit Boo Boo Invisible Fence Quality & Performance
Sit Boo Boo Invisible Fence was designed to protect your pet for years, keeping them safe from escape and harm off the property. This invisible fence adapts to your needs as well as the perimeter of your property.
Unique correction settings mean that your pet will never be harmed by the signal in the receiver collar. The pulses will never shock or burn the dog, they are simple pulses that remind your pet to avoid the perimeter of the property. The instruction and installation guide in the package is easy to comprehend. Moreover, your pets will be out and running free in just a few days.
- Sit Boo Boo Invisible Fence adapts to pet personality with a gentle tone, vibration, or static pulses. Receiver collar can be changed so your pet will get the right amount of correction depending on their unique behavior.
- This fence is completely flexible too, the wire can be hung on a fence or simply buried underground. Once secured properly, the only limit to the boundary is your imagination.
- If you have a larger yard or one with uneven boundaries, not a problem. Sit Boo Boo Invisible Fence fits all kinds of property dimensions. If you need extra space, add additional boundary wire to extend your fence line.
- Training your pet with the remote control offers even more in the way of flexibility. The remote can reach up to 1000 meters and can handle 1, 2 or 3 pets at the same time. Moreover, it can correct extreme bad behavior quicker and stop pets before bad habits form.
How to Install the Sit Boo Boo Invisible Fence
This simple step-by-step installation guide is the condensed version of the guide you will find included in your invisible fence package.
- Install the transmitter.
- Lay the fence wire along your boundary.
- Connect ends of the boundary wires to the transmitter, turn the system on.
- Test the receiver collar. It should emit audible an alert near the boundary.
- Begin cutting trench 1 to 3 inches deep along a planned boundary.
- Ground invisible fence to protect from damage. Don’t skip this step.
Sit Boo Boo Invisible Fence Package Contents
This hidden pet fence comes complete with the following:
- 2 wire connectors
- 50 boundary training flags
- 1aterproof adjustable Collar with receiver
- Rechargeable battery
- 1 Transmitter
- 1 18V DC power cord
- (500ft) 20-gauge, solid copper wire
- Simple step-by-step installation guide
- 1 5V DC adapter for collar
- Test light tools
The invisible dog fence offers pet owners reliability you can not get in a traditional fence. If you have already installed a similar fence on your property, please share your thoughts and experiences with us!