This guide will go over the 5 top contenders for the title of best electric dog fence with two collars on the market. In the following few minutes, you’ll discover their key features as well as what owners had to say about their experience with their new products. Most pet lovers would agree that their primary concern regarding their beloved dogs has to do with safety. These 2-collar systems will make sure you are aware of your pets’ whereabouts at all times.
5. PetSafe Pawz Away Pet Barrier
Instead of creating a closed perimeter that the dog cannot step outside of, this product created an invisible fence around specific objects or areas. As a result, it allows owners to keep their pets away from sensitive and unsafe areas or objects, including swimming pools, fountains, trash disposal areas and others.
The PetSafe Pawz Away Pet Barrier comes with a single collar. However, customers can get additional collars to operate with the same transmitter. Consequently, this product can function as an electric dog fence with two collars at the same time.
- Protects specific areas or objects by keeping your pets away from them.
- Lightweight receiver collar.
- Can’t be used as a containment system.
4. Pet Control HQ Remote Dog Training Collar
This electric dog fence with two collars works simultaneously as both a containment system and a training aid for your dogs. A very versatile product, the Pet Control HQ Remote Dog Training Collar can be customized to form a perimeter that suits the size and shape of your yard.
Apart from preventing your pets from leaving a specific area, this product helps owners correct and eliminate negative behaviors that their dogs have. Using rechargeable and easily-adjustable collars, people can tweak this system to work with various dogs of different breeds and sizes. These collars are waterproof, shock-proof, and can resist pressures of up to 10 meters below the water.
- Adjustable collars can be used with dogs of all breeds and sizes.
- Doubles as a training aid to correct bad behavior.
- Can be used with up to three dogs.
- Difficult setup.
3. Earlyhights Underground Invisible Electric Outdoor Dog Fence Containment System
No products found.
This electric dog fence with two collars is capable of creating a custom-sized and custom-shaped invisible fence around specific areas. Concerned about the safety of all dogs, manufacturers made sure its level of correction is startling and stern. However, these fences do not produce pain or damage the animal’s bodily integrity.
The product includes two collars that can be used with the same transmitter. This eliminates the need to purchase an additional collar in order to use the product with two pets. However, owners of more than two pets can purchase additional collars to be used with the same system.
- The transmitter can cover up to 10 acres.
- Includes 18-gauge wire that can fence 1 acre of land.
- Perfectly safe for use with dogs of all sizes.
- Batteries are not long-lasting.
- Does not feature training aids.
2. PetSafe Wireless Fence Pet Containment System
Without having to dig fences or bury wires, this electric dog fence with two collars is capable of producing an invisible closed perimeter to contain your dogs. Easy to set up, lightweight, and completely portable, this system is perfect for camping trips or going on RV vacations.
Featuring five different levels of correction and an additional tone-only alert, the PetSafe Wireless Fence Pet Containment System can adjust to suit any dog’s temperament. The system comes with one waterproof, adjustable collar only. However, additional collars can be purchased in order to be used with the same transmitter.
- Covers up to half an acre without interruption from topographic obstacles.
- Features five different levels of correction.
- Collars are waterproof, shock-proof, and fully adjustable to fit various dog neck sizes.
- Collars are somewhat flimsy.
1. SportDOG Brand In-Ground Fence System
The last electric dog fence with two collars on this list features an all-encompassing, self-contained system. This fence can be expanded in order to be used with as many dogs as you could possibly need. Its transmitter is capable of emitting a powerful signal that covers up to 1 and 1/3 acres of land.
However, by using the additional SDF-WF wire and flag kits, people can expand this signal to cover a whopping 100 acres of land without any problems whatsoever. Effective, reliable, and durable, the SportDOG Brand In-Ground Fence System works well on ranches or out in the wild without fear of the signal becoming too weak or disappearing altogether. Resistant to heat, cold, rain, snow, dust, and mud, its collars can withstand the punishment that even the most hyperactive dogs could possibly inflict.
- Collars made of materials resistant to heat, cold, rain, snow, dust, and mud.
- The transmitter’s signal can be expanded to reach up to 100 acres in all directions.
- Features a vibration alert and four corrective shock levels.
How to Install an Electric Dog Fences with Two Collars
Wired electric dog fences typically require burying a transmitter wire to form a perimeter around an area. On the other hand, normally, wireless electric dog fences do not require any previous installation process.
Having gone through the various advantages of the 5 products featured on this list, it’s easy to see why so many people are putting their trust on electric dog fences. Efficient and reliable, products of this kind can help you keep your pet safely contained. Have you tried any of these products? Let us know your opinion in the comments!
Recommended Read: Underground Dog Fences with Training Remote
Last update on 2021-07-27 at 14:53 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API