5. Perimeter Technologies PTPWF-100 Dog Fence System
The advanced SmartStation lets you keep your pet within your scope at all times. The 2.4 GHz WiFi signal provides three times the coverage of other wireless systems, extending the coverage area. This is a good choice for multiple dogs and large areas of ground.
- Rechargeable battery system and free extra battery.
- DC Power adapter for mobile use.
- 8 Different Settings according to dog sensitivity.
- Quantum Leap in Technology w/ the 802.15 WiFi Protocol.
- Owner alerts for when pets leave the boundaries of the wireless fence.
- Lost contact alarm.
- This large area wireless dog fence has soft rubber comfort contacts and lost signal warning for your convenience.
- You can also view the set pet range from handheld SmartStation in real time.
- Easy to use instruction manual.
- 10-200 feet radius.
- This system is not recommended for small dogs.
- Additional collars need to be purchased for multiple dogs.
4. Havahart Wireless 5134GSSEL Radial-Shape Select Fence
- 1/2 ACRE OF CIRCULAR COVERAGE: The adjustable circular range can cover up to 1/2 acres from the placement of the...
- NO WIRE TO BURY: A wireless boundary allows you to create a secure barrier around your yard to protect your pets without...
- STATIC-FREE REENTRY: Unlike traditional in-ground fences, this wireless fence allows your pet to return home without...
This large area wireless dog fence is perfect for those small dogs that require a tighter zone on their pets. Enhanced data filtering results in better communication between the Controller and the Collar.
- Waterproof collar fits dogs with neck sizes from 12 to 17 inches.
- Biggest coverage area of any large area wireless dog fence – up to 11 acres.
- Contains security measures for up to two dogs, with customization correction levels for each dog.
- Easy installation, with no wires to bury.
- From 40 to 400 feet boundary selection can easily be programmed from handheld controller.
- Tracks the location of up to two dogs within the Roaming Area.
- Can be used as training aid.
- Not recommended for larger dogs.
- Radial area availability only.
3. D.E. Systems Border Patrol: GPS Dog Containment System
800 yards of completely portable e-fence is possible with this large area wireless dog fence. All you need is a GPS signal to contain your dogs wherever you go. Several functions are available to make this one of the best custom systems that you can buy.
- 50 levels of stimulation in Stimulation Zone.
- Warning Zone Notifications: Vibration only, Audible Beep only, V+S or B+S (Vibration or Beep with delayed stimulation).
- Track location up to 2 miles (line of sight).
- Border Patrol TC1 stores up to 5 Waypoints including the automatically saved Fence Center.
- Portable and wide-range capabilities.
- The handheld unit does not need to be on for the e-Fence to operate.
- Can double as training tool.
- Not recommended for small dogs.
2. SportDOG Brand TEK Series GPS Tracking System with E-Collar Option
- US version only; This GPS dog finder receives and displays your dog's GPS Collar location, along with your location, on...
- The Handheld Device features a tilt-compensated compass and backlit LCD screen with an adjustable scale from 100 yards...
- Featuring HopTek technology, this location system uses GPS satelites, not cell service, to track your dog up to 7 miles...
Featuring HopTek technology, this system uses GPS satellites and not cell service to track and train your dog up to 10 miles away. This makes a great solution for a large area wireless dog fence. Updates are also easy and free. On top of that, SportDOG is a highly recognized brand in electronic tracking and training categories.
- The Handheld Device features pre-loaded topo maps with unlimited lifetime map updates.
- No subscription required.
- Included quick start guide, training DVD, and a downloadable operating guide.
- View or listen to (Bluetooth headset compatible) the direction and status of your dog.
- Waterproof and submersible.
- Receives and displays your location and your dog’s GPS Collar location.
- Provided support when you need it through manufacturer’s Customer Care Center.
- 99 levels static stimulation, along with tone and vibrate options.
- Customer Care Center available for questions or problems.
- In-field testing for heat, cold, rain, snow, dust, mud, and wind.
- Can track and train up to 21 dogs with the purchase of additional TEK Series 2.0 GPS + E-Collar Add-A-Dog Collars (TEK-2AD).
- US version only available.
1. FunAce Wireless Pet Containment System
A 17-acre boundary is possible with this large area wireless dog fence. Patented compact WiFi radio transmitter and receiver collar allow your pet to roam freely. Great for estates and vacationing in the great outdoors.
- Anti-over shocking design that will only shock your dog for a defined time.
- Advanced rechargeable collar.
- Water resistant collar.
- Easy to use.
- 40-500 feet radius.
- 2-dog system comes with 2 collars.
- 100% foolproof.
- Radio transmitter not rechargeable.
- Metal buildings may interfere with signal.
How to Install a Wireless Dog Fence
- Simply plug the transmitter into a 110-volt outlet.
- Set the range and strength of the static control.
- Place the collar on your pet.
- The transmitter will send a radio signal to the collar and react as the dog nears the boundary.
Last update on 2021-07-27 at 16:14 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API